Marshall Islands Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Gugeegue Camp

Quite a few members of the hospital staff are managing some sort of a kids camp this weekend, which is at the Gugeegue island a few islands north of us. They invited us to come over, and we ended up hanging out with people from Fiji, Solomons etc. and had a soccer game going on while the food was cooking. I'm not in this picture of cooling down during the break, since no one could figure out how to work my camera...
There I finally managed to picture a more or less decent image of the amazing sunset they get here. The island is a lot more narrow than the ones we're used to, and both the lagoon and the ocean side can be seen from anywhere, unless the palm trees block the view. I wish I had some more camera skills. Or at least more than 32 MB of memory in my camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home